At Fig & Pearl we always want you to lather in luxury.
Which is why we made this guide on how best to care for your luxury soaps and body care treats, so you can get the most out of them and feel pampered for as long as possible!
- Keep your soap bars in a dry, ventilated area, preferably in a well-draining soap dish
- Let your soap bar dry in between uses
- Don't let your soap sit in water, it will become a mushy mess
Whipped Body Butters
- Store in a cool and dry area to prevent the butters from melting.
- Store away from direct sunlight to prevent the butters from melting
- If your butters melt, put them in the fridge to re-solidify. Or you can use it as a body oil instead. The quality and properties of the butter will not change regardless of state.
- Do not expose to water
Exfoliating Body Polishes
- Can be used in the shower or bath
- Store in a cool and dry area between uses